Our RightPath™ October Release (coming Oct. 5th, 2014) will deliver workflow and functionality improvements to our APPR components.
Important Changes to Default Settings and/or Policy Updates
- Building Admins will be able to review SLOs in their building by default. If your district would like, we can remove this permission.
- District Admins can review district SLOs by default. If your district would like, we can remove this permission.
- As a policy change, Right Reason's client services staff can not perform any actions on observations. Reviewers will be able to unlock completed, but not acknowledged, observations. They can perform a mutual unlock on evaluations that are sent or acknowledged. Additionally, they can copy an existing observation and submit that to the teacher.
- Renewed the NY State LEVEL 0 certification. Export directly from RightPath™ and Import directly to NYS.
- Districts can choose to lock HEDI sheets for previous school years, either at the time of exporting or before exporting when your HEDIs are completed.
- New HEDI status report for quickly viewing a list of teachers component and composite scores in Excel.
- Districts can now choose to mark partially complete HEDI sheets as complete.
- Copy function for observations. Reviewers can now copy an observation.
- Scoring Rubric can be displayed in-line on the observations. (This is a customer setting, please contact email@example.com).
- We've added a user permission to allow District Administrators to work collaboratively on Principal Evaluations. Observers will be able to edit the same teacher observation. (contact firstname.lastname@example.org to use this feature).
- Bulk Score Edit Mode has been improved. We've moved it to a separate page which will improve speed and reliability over the inline implementation.
- Districts can choose to show the EOY exam choices in the beginning of year phase. For districts that are loading all pre and post-test exams into the catalog, this allows teachers to choose the EOY exam in advance of the scores being loaded. However, the exam entry must exist in the catalog.
- District Administrators can now review any district SLO.
- Building Administrators can review their building SLOs.
- There are now separate required teacher lists for State and Local SLOs.
- Bulk operations that were handled by the SLO Assign App are now being merged into RightPath™. Template assignment and rostering will appear in this release. This is a permission-based feature.
- Load SLO Exam Scores have been updated with workflow improvements. The page has also moved from the Utilities Menu, to the APPR>SLOs menu.