Bulk Load SLO Scores
- Multiple exams can be uploaded at once through a single CSV file.
- Access to this feature requires a new permission. For assistance in assigning this permission, contact email@example.com
Grading and Gradebook
- The following actions can be performed on multiple assignments:
- Release Grades
- Grades are now stored each time a lesson is reassigned allowing you to view all grades if a lesson is reassigned multiple times.
Custom Data Fields for Observations
- Custom fields can be defined for observations.
- Different custom fields can be assigned to each type of observation, for example, walk-through, formal, and end of year.
Indicator Level Comments for Observations
- Observations can be configured for Indicator level comments by reviewers
- This feature is being rolled out to districts in waves. All customers will be able to utilize this by next school year.
- This feature allows comments to be captured for a specific performance indicator in the rubric.
- Teachers and Students can import Google Drive documents into lessons.
- This feature allows students to hand in lessons that contain Google Docs files, and leverage the online collaboration and editing tools provided by Google.
- This feature is available by District request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
District and Building Level Assessment Reports
- New reports are available for Formative Assessments.
- Reports include: Item Analysis, Rank Order and ID Chart
- An observation owner can share the observation with other administrators for editing.
SLO Target Formulas
- Formulas can be used to calculate targets, or post-test scores for SLOs.
- Just about any formula can be replicated in the SLO Formula tool.
- Formulas can reference multiple exams, for example, to average scores to create a baseline.
- Formulas can include conditional logic to mimic SLO rules containing multiple possible targets for success.